Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun....All Day LONG!!!

You know I'm gonna have to split our Halloween fun up in a few separate posts.  There is just too much fun to fit it all into ONE!  So, here is the first installment for Halloween 2008!


Aren't we fabulous villians?  That's my best girlfriend Amy E as Cruella de Ville and me as Ursula.  We decided to dress up and surprise our boys (and their classmates) as "mystery readers in costume".  It was so much fun!  We had already spent the morning doing "fall centers" with their sweet little class, and then we raced over to my house to get into our costumes.  Too much fun!  We laughed and laughed.  I love having very fun friends!  


Here we are looking a little less evil!  By the way, that is the bridesmaids dress from my sister Rachel's wedding.  I guess she was right....I did find another occasion to wear it!  Thanks Rach!!!


Oh, and I just couldn't resist posting a picture of Lucy in her Pixie costume!  She got to dress up for a pre-school parade today, and she chose this fun costume.  The one she will wear later on tonight is not very "bathroom friendly" and we were given specific instructions to dress them in "not too scary, bathroom friendly attire."   Doesn't she look adorable!

Right now is officially "rest time" for my crew.  We have about 3 parties to hit, and a night fueled with lots of candy and other yummy treats.  I am feeling a lot better today, too, so.....

Let the fun begin!!!!

Have fun tonight, y'all!!  We can't WAIT!!!

0 kind words: