Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not me!, Monday


It's that time again!  I find that this little bloggy fun is a great way for me to preserve some of those random happenings in my life (for better or worse!).  It is going to be great fun to look back on these some day!

Check out MckMama's blog for more "Not me!" moments from other "perfect" moms like me!  They are hilarious!

I did NOT have one of THOSE weeks!  Nope, it was a perfect week!

We did NOT have an event EVERY single night this past week!  I do NOT (really, I don't) believe in overdoing it, and chose to limit our activities so that we have plenty of quality time at home during the week.  Nope, this week was not ABSOLUTE craziness and broke ALL my rules!

I did NOT make several mistakes this week (professionally, personally, emotionally, spiritually), and I did NOT learn lessons through every. single. one.

I did NOT plan a spur of the moment (very exciting) trip to NYC.  We DON'T need to spend this unexpected money on other expenses, and it is NOT going to take a lot of work to pull it all off, but it IS going to be great fun for the 3 of us (Greer is going, too!).  Details to come!

Speaking of Greer, I do NOT have a 9 month old who can WALK!  NO WAY!  She is WAY too young for that (and I am NOT ready for her to EVER grow up!!!)

I did NOT find this adorable picture of my first born from last fall, and I did NOT have to post it since I didn't have this blog last year.


And last, but NOT least, I did NOT break up a fight between my beloved dog and THIS little creature SEVERAL nights this week.....


Nope, that would be REALLY SCARY!!!

8 kind words:

Kameron said...

OHHH raccoons are so mean!! They freak me out and I wouldn’t want to have to intervene in that fight! I know what you mean about the walking. My son started cruising at 8-9 months and was walking by 10. I just wish he'd sit down some times!!!

Shanan Strange said...

Hi Megan! I saw your racoon picture and it made me cringe. My dogs were barking one night and I went out to see what's going on. Could not find anything! Finally, looked up and a huge, I mean HUGE monster was hissing at me in the tree. I screamed like a 5 year old and ran in the house. Thankfully, it mosey-ed on down the street shortly. Ewwwwwww...

The Little House on the Prairie episode where Laura gets bitten and might have rabies, scarred me as a child!!

heidi said...

UGH! I hate when we have stuff every night of the week. I really need down time at home, even if it IS filled with home stuff.

Aspiemom said...

I'm glad that you did NOT have to mess with that raccoon! You brave, brave woman!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

What a whirlwind of a week you had. Amazing that you have the energy to blog at all. Breaking up fights between a wild animal and your dog and planning a trip to NYC? This is much more excitement that I see in an entire year!

You'll have to share details about your plans for the trip. Need to live vicariously for a while. :)

Thanks for the great Not-Me's. Very fun.

Amie said...

Oh.. wondering how you were brave enough to get that close to that racoon????? Please tell me that was a serious ZOOM lens!!!

Sorry you had a bad week. Hope this one is better!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Pam D said...

Wow! You were NOT busy! And you DON'T have a cute family, either! And I would NOT be worried about rabies with that raccoon.. not one little bit! Great blog, and great "not me's"! Have a merry Monday!

Ashley said...

i don't ever worry about rabid racoons where i live... out here... in the country... on a farm... near some woods! :)