Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Greer is growing so very fast!



I have been trying to figure out how to upload a video on this crazy blogger thing for what seems like hours tonight, and I haven't had much luck.  If anyone has any hints, they would be greatly appreciated (I also want to know how to strike through a word....I can't figure that one out either).  


I went ahead and joined You Tube, and I can't figure out how to embed a video on a post from there either, so I'm just going to give you a link so you can see how mobile Sweet Baby G has gotten.  Click here to view the video I shot tonight after she woke up from a good long nap.

The EEG went well...she was her sweet little self.  The first picture was just a cute one I got of her while we waited to go back to the testing area, and the other one is with the sweet lady who performed the test.  

We won't have any results for a few days, but as soon as I know something I will let you know.  I really have a peace about it, though, and know that God is totally in control of all of this.  He has already answered so many prayers, and I know that no matter what the test shows, He will be there to give me the love and support that I need.  

Greer is crawling like a champ!  I mentioned in an earlier post that Reeves was a "military crawler", Lucy was a "hands and knees" girl.  Greer has turned out to be a  "hands and feet" with the occasional "hands and knees" kind of girl.  She is what I think of as the ultimate 3rd child.  She is totally doing what it takes to survive!!!  She wants to crawl in a dress and on the concrete, so the hands and feet thing works the best (in those situations).  It is so very funny to watch!  If she doesn't like the way the ground feels on her knees, up on to her feet she goes! Her other new (and unique to my offspring) trick is her ability to stand at not even 9 months of age.  The girl is gonna be walking in NO time!  Not sure I am ready for that!!!  She will have her 9 month check up in a couple of weeks, and I will be sure to post all her pertinent stats then....

Thanks to all my friends and family for your calls, emails, and prayers.  I love you!!!

8 kind words:

Amy A A said...

OMG! I can't believe I forgot to ask how it all went when we talked today. I am so sorry. I am wrapped up in my own little world sometimes and forget. forgive me?

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Oh, please...really, it was NOT a big deal. I didn't think a thing of it! We are ALL so busy....there is nothing to forgive, girl!

Can't wait to see you at small group!!

Lindsay said...

Okay - video from you-tube. If you go to the video on the you-tube site - off to the right of it will be two sets of codes. Copy the one that says "embed" and then you can then past it into your post. It's a cinch! As far as uploading videos - I've only done it from my camera - and instead of hitting the little icon that has the picture on it, you hit the one with the video on it - that works for me, anyway.

Hope this helps! And hope to see you next Tasty Tuesday!

Emily said...

Greer is adorable! That video of her crawling is precious! I will keep her and your family in my prayers!

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

I couldn't figure out how to strike-through either, so I typed the words in Microsoft Word, struck them through in that program, then copied and pasted them into my post. It worked.

Honey Mommy said...

What a cutie!

When I first started trying to upload videos I couldn't understand why it wouldn't work in blogger. It would take FOREVER and then never work. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong... in order to upload a video it has to be less than 100 MB, which isn't a lot. It even says that when you upload it, but I'm not that observant apparently.

I couldn't figure out how to do a strikethrough either... I'll have to try katherine's suggestion, although there has to be an html tag that will do it. I should go look that up...

Sorry for the novel!

Bethany Edgeworth said...

I love the video! She definitely has great balance!!

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Big thanks so my friend Janet for helping me with the strikethrough thing!!!! It worked!

I will work on the video thing still, though...haven't figured that one out either. Thanks for the help girls!!