Saturday, November 1, 2008

Under the Sea

I told you we liked a good Disney theme!  For the 3rd year in a row, we have carried on the tradition, and it has turned in to a family affair.  I promise I'll post pics from Halloween 2006 (when it all began), but for now here is this year's edition!


Reeves reluctantly happily agreed to participate for some pre-trick or treat pics as Prince Eric, but as you will see in a post I'll put up later, he morphed into a Pirate as soon as the obligatory photos were snapped.  He was a really good sport about it, though!
 

Greer was a bit overwhelmed by all the excitement, and I never managed to get a smile out of her.  She still looked absolutely yummy as Sebastian!



It didn't take long till she was totally pooped, and Chris took her home to put her to bed.  He had the fun of handing out candy to all the neighbors while I took the big kids trick-or-treating with our dear friends.  More on that later!

1 kind words:

Amy said...

I think it is so fun that your family dresses up together every year. I can't wait to see the other photos.
Glad you are feeling better too!!