Thursday, November 20, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request for Alan Henley!

**Update** I just spoke with Jennifer, and Alan has been admitted, and is settling  in at the hospital.  Jenn has been saying all week that something just "wasn't quite right", and those suspicions were confirmed this morning.  He became unresponsive, and she called 911.  By the time they were getting him into the ambulance, he was coming around.  She called me while they were loading him up, and she was really scared.  Pray for peace for her, and for him to get this infection under control.  There are still a lot of questions right now.  I'll keep you posted, and please visit their caring bridge site for more frequent updates.  

Jenn just called me in tears, and to tell you the truth I don't know what is going on.  They are headed back to the hospital and the ambulance is there.  She wanted me to take care of Skylar, and she is devastated that she won't be able to have lunch with the girls.  My heart is just breaking for her right now, and we need to cover them with prayers.  

I'll update as soon as I know something more.  Click here to read about their journey....they need our prayers now more than ever!!!

2 kind words:

Aspiemom said...

This is just so very sad! I visited their Caring Bridge site and left a message. Thanks for sharing this with us, Megan, and please let us know an update on how he's doing.

I'm praying for them.

Mother Letter said...

I am praying.

Please take your time with the letter. I am looking forward to it and am putting in the lines.