Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gee, Thanks!!!


So today, I got my first blog award!  I'm not sure that my ramblings are award-worthy, but I was honored just the same.  Thanks sooo much Aspiemom!  I can always count on you for a kind word or prayer.  Sometimes I wonder if I am merely blogging for my own benefit, and there you are encouraging me.  I am blessed by so many wonderful friends (both ones I can see and ones I can't)!  

This award carries with it a bit of an activity....so here goes!  I am grateful that it requires one word answers (but some of them made that impossible).  After my insane weekend at work (where I was in charge of LOTS of sick patients and the nurses taking care of them), I don't think I could muster much more than a few words! 

1.  Where is your cell phone?  coat pocket
2.  Where is your significant other?  bed
3.  Your hair color?  blondish-brown
4.  Your mother?  home
5.  Your father?  home (or maybe at the hospital working)
6.  Your favorite thing?  food
7.  Your dream last night?  forgot
8.  Your dream/goal?  for my kids to grow up happy and loving their Savior
9.  The room you are in?  den
10.  Your hobby?  blogging
11.  Your fear?  something bad happening to my kids
12.  What do you want to be in six years?  fulfilled
13.  Where were you last night?  sleeping in Lucy's bed
14.  What you are not?  fake
15.  One of your wish list items?  a better camera (and lessons on how to use it) 
16.  Where you grew up?  Gadsden (Alabama)
17.  The last thing you did?  let Nana in
18.  Your TV?  on some random channel
19.  What are you wearing?  Alabama Crimson Tide PJ pants and a black t-shirt
20.  Your pet?  Lily  is eating, Nana is sleeping
21.  Your computer?  In my lap
22.  Your mood?  exhausted....busy weekend
23.  Missing someone?  Yes....my sisters!
24.  Your car?  in the garage
25.  Something you're NOT wearing?  socks
26.  Favorite store?  Costco (my friends think I should be on the payroll!)
27.  Your summer?  Busy and so much fun (lots of time at my parent's condo in Destin)
28.  Love someone?  Of COURSE!
29.  Your favorite color?  Red
30.  When is the last time you laughed?  a few minutes ago (watching a video of Greer)
31.  Last time you cried?  Last night (listening to SCC Christmas song "All I Really Want for Christmas")

Thanks so much for the award....I can't wait to pass it on to some blogs I love!!!

1 kind words:

ASHLEY said...

CONGRATS ON THE AWARD!!!