Monday, November 17, 2008

So much to say, so much to do....

It's been a crazy few days.  We are back home in Alabama, and very happy to be a whole family again.  I missed my two big kiddos so much.....so much, it hurt!  


Our flight home was much better than our flight up.  We convinced the flight crew to let us take the carseat on board (the flight was only half full), and it made the ride sooo much more enjoyable bearable for everyone!  Greer screamed till we were in the air, but fell sound asleep for the rest of the flight (I even managed to get through half of Twilight....aka, my new obsession).  Our good fortune continued for the car ride home from Atlanta....she slept most of the way.

As soon as we landed, we got the news that Honey (aka Charlotte, Chris' mom) was in the hospital.  She has had some heart issues for a bit (palpitations, etc), and her doctor wanted to admit her to check it all out.  Please be in prayer for her in the coming days as she has some tests and monitoring to figure out what is going on.  

The house is pretty quiet now.  We shared the kid's "surprises" with them as soon as Chris got home from the hospital, and they were quite impressed.  We brought them bags of their favorite sweet treats from Dylan's Candy Shop.  What an amazing place!!!  Definitely a must see if you visit NYC.  We also got Reeves some very cool "stunt planes" at F.A.O. Schwartz and some matching PJ's for Lucy and Sarah (aka, her Bitty Baby) from the American Girl store.  Chris and I decided that the kids would love NYC as much as we did....I see a return trip in our future!

So, those are just a few of the hot topics on my brain at the moment.  I have sooo much more to say (and more than a few pictures to share), but my pillow and bed are calling me.  I'll post more tomorrow....I promise!!!

0 kind words: