Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been Tagged!

My friend Ginger (a real-life friend who is also a fellow blogger) has "tagged" me, so I must not disappoint!  Here are the rules....

Pick the 4th picture folder on your computer

Pick the 4th picture in that folder

Explain what the picture is about

Tag 4 blogging friends to do the same



It may seem like a random picture of some beautiful flowers, but this photo brings back a flood (no pun intended) of memories.  First of all, this flower arrangement was a centerpiece bouquet for my friend Gray's bridal shower.  Here in the south, you can't have a pretty spring bouquet that doesn't include "magnolias" and/or "hydrangeas".... two of the many beautiful things you will find down here.  

My friend Leeanne made the arrangement herself, and I just thought it was gorgeous.  I wanted to replicate it for my door vases from "Southern Living At Home", but I never did get around to it this year....on my ever growing  "to do list" for 2009!

That "shower" ended in another lovely "shower" we experience here in the south...

A Wild Springtime Tornado!  

I got stuck for some time in the restaurant..... 30 miles from home.  Reeves and Lucy were at their separate schools and I had an emergency call list a mile long (as the room mom for Reeves' class I had to call and notify all the parents).  Thankfully, my sweet girlfriends held Greer while I made a few frantic phone calls, and we all made it home safely.

Soooo now it's your turn!

I am choosing to tag:  Janice, Val, Sam and Amy, and Anna

Have fun, y'all!

2 kind words:

Lavonda Pflug said...

Nice picture--who would have known it has such an exciting story!
I happened on to your blog through CWO. I'm in Mobile (for the time being--hopefully the winter). Don't know what part of Alabama you call home, but I thought it was cool that we are breathing the same air. I call Texas home but I live all over the place. (You can read my blog to figure it out--kind of complicated.) www.writeforhim.blogspot.com
I love your layout. You've got a nice blog and a beautiful family.

Val said...

Just saw I was tagged, I will follow up today...fun!