Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well, that's just FABULOUS!!!


I, my friends, have had a bloggy award bestowed upon me, and I must say....I'm fabulously flattered!!! Amber was kind enough to choose me (along with a few others) as a blog that she thinks is Fabulous! How cool is that?!

I think Amber (of Ambers Run A Muck) said it best: "I most certainly agree that Lisa from CrazyAdventuresinParenting has the utmost fabulosity, and were it not for her fabulousness, this little button wouldn’t mean so much to me. Lisa is one of those intentional sorts who knows how to LOVE Big." You see, Lisa is the creator and original bestower of this award, and she knows best!

The best part? I get to pick ten fabulous blogs, giving you links to a few that I think have earned my attention for being fabulous, and the fabulously chosen fabulous bloggers get to link back to me and then pick ten other fabulous blogs, linking to them (got it dear bloggy award winners?) Don't worry about it if it is sounding too complicated....I just wanted to let you know how much I love Ya. At the very least, they get a button, with which they can do anything they want. How fabulously fabulous is that? (and, since you know I hate to hurt peoples feelings....I hope you know that I love ALL of the blogs I follow....it was so hard to just pick 10)!


So here are the winners (in no particular order)....

Annie over at Annie Blogs is fabulous for a few reasons. She is fun, loves the South (and UGA, which runs a very close second to my Crimson Tide), is a potential friend to my lovely sister Erin (who just moved to Nashville to live with Annie's friend Marisa), and she simply NEVER disappoints! So happy I found you Annie, and what a small world we live in!

Jessica is fabulous for her strength. This amazing mother and woman of faith has been through so much this past year (with her miracle baby McKaylee), and her posts (which are few but fierce) will knock your socks off. WOW! This year, she has been anything BUT living out "My Life as a Stay at Home Mom"! Please keep praying for a Miracle for McKaylee!!

Debbi has become one of my biggest bloggy cheerleaders, and I can always count on her for a word of encouragement when I feel like I have written a post no one else finds interesting! Love her and her fabulous blog, Then I Am Strong.

And if that weren't good enough, she started a fabulous blog to honor our every prayer need.....Awesome! May we all bow down Before His Throne...

Adrienne is one fabulous mom on one amazing journey to bring home a sibling for her baby boy Owen ....I am rooting (and of course praying) for her every step of the way! Check her out at Our Journey of Love

Danielle....well, she is just about the greatest blog designer ever, and I wouldn't be where I am today without her! Seriously though, her layouts are just about the best there ever was, and you just have to check out her fabulous designs over at Blogs by Danielle. Be sure to tell her I sent you!

Did I mention that Danielle has a fabulous personal blog (Well, That's Just Fabulous) too! If that's not deserving of a fabulous award....well I don't know what is. Love your style, my friend!!!

Leah (aka t h a i t r a i t) over at j u s t l i k e c a m p i n g, is basically the cool that I wish I could be...and that makes her very simply fabulous!

I found one fabulous Nut over at Our Lives - in a Nutshell, and I am so happy I met her. I bet we would be best friends if she didn't live 5 million miles away in the frozen tundra of the great Mid West. Be well my fabulously pregnant friend!!!

I love when my blogging life and my real life collide. When I grow up....I want to be as fabulous as Janice (aka GranJan) over at Thank God for FRYdays! She is also one who is always there when I need to know that I'm not just typing all this stuff down to hear the clicking of my desperately needing to be manicured fingertips.... Love you, Janice!!!

6 kind words:

Jess the Mess said...

Thank you so much for my fabulous blog award!! I have to admit, though, that I haven't the slightest clue how to "link" back anything or even display the award on my page. I can write words on my blog and post pictures....but that's about as far as my computer savvy goes! Help!

mrs boo radley said...

Whoa, what a nice surprise this morning! Thank you!

Danielle Moss said...

Thanks SO much for the award! I think you gave me a little more credit than I deserve, but THANK YOU! :)

Aspiemom said...

Thank you, Megan! That's so sweet of you!

Are you going to take back my award if I don't name and link 10 people?

Lindsay said...

awww shucks - being the emotional wreck I am, that almost brought a tear to my eye! Thanks for such a nice award and compliment! I've got a funny question coming your way...

Danielle Moss said...

I'm giving you the letter D. :)