Saturday, January 24, 2009

Progress....

Remember this?


I am proud to announce that as of today....

A.  We have been diligent about bladder emptying before bedtime, and Reeves has been dry since the bed wetting incidents.  AND, I am also proud to announce that hydrogen pyroxide is a miracle when it comes to removing tee-tee stinks and stains!!! Just douse that mattress with a whole bottle of the stuff and it will be good as new in a couple of days....dry and stain-free!!!

B.  I purchased Thank You note cards today for Greer (well for me to write from Greer...if you were confused by that one).

C.  My car is clean as a whistle thanks to one sweet husband, and the carseat has been thoroughly disinfected and re-installed in the forward facing position (since she is topping out these days at a feather lite weight of 25 pounds).  Can't wait to see what G thinks of her new ride!!!

D.  I've stuck to WW these past couple of weeks, and I've lost almost 5 pounds!  Not far till I reach my goal....and I'm planning to do better with the exercising, too.  Small steps, small steps!

Just thought I'd let you know that I am NOT being a slacker on this fine Saturday!  Hope you have a good one, too!!!

Wow....that was boring.  Sorry.

4 kind words:

Anna said...

not boring! productive! want to come help me get something (anything) done! :)

Kristin said...

I have decided to take this opportunity I have of extra time on my hands to actually make use of our YMCA membership.

We'll see how it goes.

Congrats on your 5 pounds!

Hilary said...

Just wanted you to know that Greer will be in my prayers as she goes in for treatment on Tuesday (I saw the prayer request on Before The Throne.)

I pray everything goes smoothly!!

Blessings to you and your precious family!

Lindsay said...

Hydrogen Peroxide?? Really?? I wonder if that will work on a rug?? Very interesting. I'm VERY tempted to throw the darn thing in the garbage.

Congrats on losing weight! That's awesome - and hard to do when you have a family to take care of!