Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thankful


A 4 hour nap sure makes a girl thirsty!
Keep it comin' Charcey!!!



Dr. T got my ear good!  It's super bruised and fat!



Aunt Becca was here for the day, 
and I even learned how to say her name!
(or something close.....BayBay)



Is wasn't too bad....even though I sure do look rough!
Do you like the purple marker they used to outline my beauty mark?  
Dr. T even left her autograph....pretty cool!!!

Oh, and my eyes looked perfect!  No signs of glaucoma for now!!!
Huge Thanks and Praise for all the blessings of today!!!
Thanks for all your prayers, friends!


check out this video, but be sure to scroll
down and pause Mommy's music first


5 kind words:

Alicia said...

I am so glad it went well. She is the cutest little thing. I am sure she is probably groggy so I hope you and her can get a good nights rest!

Anonymous said...

Love the video-Lucy on the counter.
Glad it went well today and you can breathe a little easier on the glaucoma :)

Janet said...

I'm glad it went well. It's really amazing to see how bruised she is after treatment, and then how well it heals. She's in our prayers-

Aspiemom said...

Great news! I'm glad it went well.

I LOVE the video! She's adorable! (I like your cabinets, too!)

mrs boo radley said...

What a happy little bug! She's a great dancer.

I'm thankful that everything went well for all of you.