Monday, January 26, 2009

Tomorrow is Treatment Day.....#6!


Look at that sweet baby face!!!  My sweet Greer has her 6th laser treatment for her Port Wine Stain tomorrow morning (bright and early....I really need to go to bed), and they will also be checking the intraocular pressure in her eyes (basically evaluating her to see if she has glaucoma).  If you have a chance, please say a prayer for comfort, safety under the general anesthesia, peace for my spirit, and happy healing over the next couple of weeks.  We know what to expect, but we'll sure be glad when it's all over!  

Aren't you amazed at the fading she has had?  We sure are....and we Praise God for all He has done for our precious baby!  It's been quite a journey.

5 kind words:

mrs boo radley said...

Prayers for Greer and for everyone who cares for her!

Laura said...

hey babe,
i love you and am saying a prayer for that sweet precious girl!
xo,
Laura B.

Kristin said...

Praying for you guys right now...at 3AM. INSOMNIA. :o)

Aspiemom said...

Last night I came to your site just to tell you I was going to be praying for Greer...then left a comment but forgot to say that!!! lol

I have been praying for Greer today, tho, and am anxious to hear the report.

Ginger said...

I am completely amazed at the clearing. I can't even see it. What a PRAISE!! So glad things went well for G.