Sunday, January 11, 2009

Soup Weather!

So I know that it has been soup weather in most parts of the country for several months now.  Down here, we're getting one of our first few cold snaps of the year.  Gets me in the mood for some yummy soup, and I found the perfect one to bring my cravings to a blinding halt (in fact I have had a bowl of this soup for the past 3 meals...including breakfast!



Thought I would just link straight to the recipe so that the wonderful chef can get all the credit even though I thought about passing it off as my own :)!

Enjoy some creamy goodness....it is to die for!!!  For what it's worth...I don't strain mine.  I like the little bit of texture!  Oh, and make sure you let it cool before you blend it.  The first time I made it I didn't do that.  Ended up with soup all over my kitchen and on my Mac!  NOT a good move...

P.S.  Erin, I mainly posted this for you....I was afraid that Dad probably forgot to give you the recipe that I had printed out.  ENJOY!!

0 kind words: