Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Got me to thinkin'...

A blogger I follow asked us to describe our husband's eye color.  After some thought, this is what I came up with...


"They're like the color of the ocean right before it hits the shore.  Like light-greenish swirling with slate blue covered in smoky glass."

It got me to thinking about what an amazing artist our Heavenly Father is!  I mean, it's simply amazing to me that we could all be so incredibly, beautifully different.  Thank you God for giving me such beautiful eyes to gaze into!!

Just for kicks....how would YOU describe your husband's eyes?


1 kind words:

Leslie said...

Hey girl,
I have been trying to post on here for 2 days and it wouldn't let me. I would describe my sweet hubby's eyes as rich velvety Godiva Dark Chocolate...simply delectable. I really enjoy reading your blog!
Leslie