Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Y'all Come Shoppin'!

My Aunt Donna owns an awesome shop (Robbie's) in the little west Alabama town where my parents grew up.   It's a gem that we have always treasured, and I wanted to share the fun with my friends.  I can't tell you how many compliments I get on all the pieces I get from her.  They are so fun and unique...and some of the best brands out there.  Lots of my friends have found something perfect for Easter!


She sent me a box of pieces last week, and I still have some cuties to sell.  I plan on keeping them 'till about Tuesday of next week.  I would love for you to come over and shop!  I live in the Birmingham area and am around most of the time between now and then.  Just email me and we'll work out the details.  My email address is megan@holdituptothelight.com !


I wore this cute top (the one above) today, and I can't tell you how many people stopped me to ask where I got it.  The picture doesn't do the bead work justice....and it is so comfy!



Here are a couple more.  I sent an email out to a bunch of my friends earlier that had a picture of all the tops/dresses I have left (I can forward it to you if you want to see them, too).  I also have some cute capri pants and leggings if you need those.  Please come and take these off my hands....if you don't,  I am in serious danger of keeping them all for myself.....

Chris would not be proud (but I sure would look cute)!!!

5 kind words:

Amy said...

Ca-ute clothes!!

Holly said...

What size is the black and white shirt? It is way cute!!

James' Full House said...

What sizes do you have? Where is this cute little shop? My SIL is from Berry, have family in Tuscaloosa area, and I grew up in a small,small town outside of Jasper that way. They all look fabulous and since I'm not pregnant or nursing every 2 hours like the past 2 years I could use some new things.

Brandi

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

It is in Fayette, Alabama. Robbie's is the name....and it is very close to Berry. It's been around forever. It is named for my great Aunt Robbie who opened it many moons ago. Totally worth a trip. Tell Donna I sent you!

Bethany said...

I wish I lived nearby..that first top is ADORABLE !!!!