Thursday, April 16, 2009

And the Winner Is.....


...well, we'll get there in a minute.  First, you have to hear this!


My mom called me today (all cheery and bubbly), and asked if I had given the book away yet. I told her that the contest would run till late this afternoon, and explained the whole random.org thing.  I just thought she had some great fascination with how this whole bloggy, giveaway thing works.  We talked about a few other random bits of information, and then she made a confession....

She said she saw the Expecting book in my room on Easter Sunday, and she thought I was expecting!  Dear heavens....I scared that woman to death!!!!  I think she's ready for a little break.  Between my sister, Rachel, and I, we have given our parents 6 grandchildren in 7 years.....

To say she was relieved is an understatement!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And NOW for the winner!  The book goes to.....

Beth!

Beth said...
I would love to give a copy to one of my very closest friends. She had a little trouble getting pregnant but after almost a year of trying she is pregnant with TWINS!! We are so excited! I know she would love this book!! Maybe when she is finished with it she can pass it along to me, but no time soon! 

I do follow your blog (by the way...I never see your updates in my google reader. I always have to actually go to your blog to see if you have posted or not.) 
I also follow you on Twitter.

I swear I am not a weirdo!!

April 15, 2009 4:57 PM


Woo HOO!  Congrats girl!
You are always such a sweet friend and follower,
and I was so excited when random.org picked you!

Email me your address and I'll get it out to you ASAP!



1 kind words:

Beth said...

Yay!! I am so excited!!