Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mother of Invention

Only Charcey (my mom) could have come up with something so cute and creative.  This is the same woman who used to pour a bag of flour on her kitchen floor and let me and my sisters play in it in nothing but our panties!  Hours of messy fun with measuring cups and bowls.  I have yet to be that desperate brave.  But this, this was genius.....







Sweetgum Balls + Duct Tape = Major Fashion Statement
Watch for it on the Runways this Fall! 

Praying that the creative gene fell on me, too!

How far would you have you gone
for some creative entertainment???
I'd love some ideas of my own!!!

6 kind words:

JaniceFry said...

OMG, that is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I might have to get Natalie to add them to her Etsy line of earrings! LOL!

Aspiemom said...

Very ingenious!!!

James' Full House said...

finger painting with shaving cream in the shower, when they are done rinse them off......
not brave enough to do the flour on the floor, uhmmm too messy for me and my OCD.
bj

Valerie said...

Cute idea.

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

THAT is the cutest thing ever! I think even my boys would like that.

I might have to try the Bag of Flour thing ... I can't think of anything my boys would like more than that. HOWEVER, I think I'd empty the bag into the dry bathtub, let them play in it for an hour, wash the flour down the drain, and then bathe the kids! What fun.

MIMILEE said...

That Charlotte!! Beautiful and innovative! That's not fair!!

You are so blessed to have her as your mom, but I know YOU know that!!