Saturday, April 18, 2009

Surfin' Saturday

Cause some things are just too good not to share!


While I was pokin' around trying to find some stuff for my baby nephew, Henry, I found a new seller had come to one of my most favorite websites!  There is a huge sale on these 
Tony Tierney outfits....and they are cah-Ute!

Reeves Chris is currently obsessed with the games on this site.  Looking for more great sites for kids?  Shannon compiled a whole list of them for us!  Click on this cute button for the link...

Kidsites2_copy


This post from Amber really spoke to me.  I love her raw honesty and the way she always seems to write exactly what I'm thinking.  We have gotten to know each other a little bit (she grew up in Alabama and is a Rick and Bubba fan), and she is the real deal.  Love you girl!

If you live 'round here, I'd love for you to join us at church tomorrow!  It's sure to blow you away.....it sure has blown us away!

Chew on those for now....promise to have some more
cool links next week!  
Happy Saturday!

0 kind words: