Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Greer lately

It's been a while since I've talked about my kids yeah, right, so I thought I'd give a little update on at least one of them today!  Greer will be 15 months old on Friday, and I am just now getting around to posting the pictures from the photo shoot we had back in January.  I can't wait to show you some more pics from that day, but you may have to wait a few days....something very exciting is coming to the blog soon!  


So here she is, my beautifully blond baby girl.  There's not much hair there yet, but what she has is almost white!  Where'd she get that wicked white hair?  And, what about that birthmark?  Well, Greer will have her 6th (or is it 7th....I have seriously lost count) laser treatment a week from today.  She was born with a Port Wine Stain on her face/head/scalp, and if you are new to our story, I encourage you to click here to read how far we've come.  God is so good!!!

In spite of the great fading she has had, we have noticed some changes to the birthmark lately that concern me a bit.  It has become sort of mottled looking, and at times looks a lot darker than it did months ago.  I plan to ask her doctor about this, but I truly have a peace about it all.  God has brought us so far and He has been there every step of the way....I know He is in control and knows what is best.  To Him be the Glory.

Please say a prayer for us next Tuesday, it is always a bit stressful!

Other than that, things are pretty simple when it comes to good 'ole Greer (or Bubbitts as we like to call her) That is the nickname that Lucy came up with, and it's what we love to call her.  I promise to catch Lucy on video calling for her Bubbitts....it is priceless!  

She eats like a horse, sleeps 20+ hours a day....YES, I am serious, and is just about the funniest thing you have ever seen.  What is it they say about the third child?  Yes, she's ever the comedian....already!









That about sums it up!  Love you, Bubbitts!!!

3 kind words:

JaniceFry said...

What a cutie patootie that Greer is! She is sooo cute and funny! And what a great NAPPER!!!! (don't tell Natalie, Daisy is NOT! haha)....AND, so glad you found Praise Baby! Don't you LOVE them?!?!?!If you haven't gotten Miss Greer the videos, GET THEM! I think Kemp started watching them as early as 4-months old! ...check out Lily/Lucy on my blog! Hugs jxxoo

Faye said...

MEGAN,WHAT A GREAT POST.LOVE THE PICS!THEY ARE PRECIOUS.HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

lenwa said...

seriously, she is PRECIOUS!!!