Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello, weekend!

So, I was about to head off to bed when I mentioned to my much cooler, younger sister that I was dying to see this....



and that No, I hadn't seen this either


or even this.....this might be good.




Erin disappeared for a few minutes, and next thing I know?  I've got a stack of New Releases on my mantle!  It pays to have a sister with quite impressive celebrity connections!

Check back soon for movie reviews.... behind the times Mommy style!

4 kind words:

Amy A said...

just watched Slumdog last night-so good!!

Bethany Edgeworth said...

I would love to borrow those! :)

Aspiemom said...

Your sister must have good connections. I haven't see any of those yet. I'm still waiting to see Marley and Me!

Val said...

Have both of those Netflix movies on my kitchen counter! We did finally watch Slumdog...I really enjoyed it. Haven't gotten "in the mood" for Changeling, yet. I'm afraid it will be one of those "haunting" movies.