Sunday, September 21, 2008

While I was getting ready for church this morning...

Reeves was helping Lucy work on her signs for her bedroom door. 


I meant to post about this a while back, but I forgot about it till just now.  When I walked past Lucy's room after putting Greer down for her afternoon nap, I noticed that Lucy has signs to match the ones Reeves made for his own room a couple of weeks ago.  

This is how the signs on Reeves' door read:

No GiRLS A ALLOWED Ni The SpORts RooM

i AM Serese LUCY's Frinend's PLeAS Dot Not comes in Here

And this is how the signs on Lucy's door read:

No BoYS A ALLOWED In the Makeup RooM

i am Serese Reeves frinenD's Dot Not come in Here

What cracks me up the most is that Reeves made the signs for her.  Oh, and that they are taped up with duct tape!

1 kind words:

Huck said...

i think if i ever write a book or contribute to the writing of one i will call it DUCT TAPE. my life (esp the last 4 years) is duct tape. hope no one else's is.