Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hungry

When I care about something or want to do something, I try to do it well. And, if I feel like it is ordained by God, well, it's hard for me to say no (I've tried that before and the results are not very good....to say the least). Leading a small group Bible study at my church is one of those things that I didn't plan on doing. I didn't have the time, the energy, the desire....


Well, that's what I was telling myself, anyway.

It's been a tough year (a good year, but with many challenges). Some of these challenges I have talked about here, and some I haven't. Maybe I'll get to them along the way, but for now, some of them are just needing to stay inside for a little while longer.

For quite a while, I've been feeling pretty empty, spiritually. To put it bluntly, I've felt kind of dead inside. Through God's grace and mercy and love, I am FINALLY starting to wake UP!!

I've really been focusing on my relationship with God over the past few months. I find myself just basically living in constant conversation with Him. I mean, I just talk to God all the time lately. I know it may sound weird, and I don't really know how it happened (well of course I do), but it has....and amazingly, I feel alive again....I mean REALLY alive....and I am

HUNGRY!

I'm hungry for fellowship, I'm hungry to serve, I'm hungry to share his love and grace and mercy.......

I'm in the process of satisfying that hunger, and I am sooo excited about it and looking forward to sharing it here! Stay tuned!

0 kind words: