Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Put a fork in me, I'm DONE!



Let me just say, it has been one of those days (although the above picture was the highlight of my day!) 

Not really a bad day, per se, just a knock me down, beat me with a wet noodle kinda day.  I am WHOOPED!

For one thing, I had to get up and out earlier than I am used to, and that just really messes me up for the rest of the day.  I truly need to "get over" some of my OCD issues, but that is another post for another day.  God knows I am a work in progress....

I dropped Greer off at Mother's Day Out and headed to run about a million of those "not at all fun" mommy type errands.  Here is a run down of my day:

Chick fil a (at least I started my day with a little chicken biscuit and some diet lemonade (yummers)....I had already met my coffee quota for the day)

CVS (where I only spent $2 on $32 dollars worth of stuff....yay me!)

Lifeway (to buy my leaders guide for "Stepping Up"....I'm so excited about starting this study next week!)

Costco (yep, there again....and it was not pretty)

WalMart (not usually somewhere I EVER shop....I have issues with Wal Mart....but it had to happen today)

Home to unload and put things away (interrupted by a very important call from Dr. I to talk about G's "shuddering" issue....we are now headed for an EEG and probably an MRI sooner than later....more on that coming soon)....In the sweltering heat by the way!  I am looking forward to our 2 day fall....it will be here (and gone) before we know it!

Back to MDO to pick up G (who is having a great time there every day....they love her!)

Then to pick up Lucy and Skylar (yep, they were waiting on me cause I was the LAST mom there)

Story time with Katie Jane (again, I LOVE her!....however I didn't enjoy her choice of short film for the end of story time.....let's just say it was about a little 4 year old who has a NIGHTMARE about his MONSTER of a pre-school teacher....that made for a great bedtime for Lucy!)

Home for an afternoon of absolute MADNESS (wild children I tell you)

Dinner at Pablo's (our favorite mexican place) and then home

That is where the real fun began!  Greer pooped on me, then she got a bath in the sink, then she threw up all over me taking her bottle for bed, then she tee-teed all over me while I was preparing her 2nd bath, and then....

I figured out that Reeves wet the bed last night.....

Tomorrow will be better!!!



1 kind words:

Anna said...

oh dear! i do hope tomorrow is a million times better! keep us updated on G. will start praying everything is completely ok!