Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday


So, in blogging world (which I will admit that I am new to), there are some bloggers who have themes for certain days where they invite other bloggers to participate in certain little posts.  I have never joined in this phenomenon, but have chosen to do so for MckMama.  I have really gotten hooked on her blog, and I also love the way she thinks.  I have to admit, this one is right up my alley....

As for me....here are my "I did NOTs" for the past week....

I did NOT completely forget that I had a BABY (whose name is Greer, by the way).  I did NOT totally forget that she was at "mother's day out" and that I had to pick her up..... until I drove by the church where she was (on the way to pick up Lucy, my 4 year old, from HER preschool)....No, I didn't do that!

I did NOT tell Chris and my mom that it was NOT OK for Greer to have pancakes with SYRUP and then feed them to her myself the very next morning!

I did NOT spend hours on end researching the Jon and Kate Plus 8 scandal instead of doing all the other things I should have been doing last night! 

I did NOT tell Lucy EXACTLY how babies are born (when she asked me what part of Greer came out first), down to the body part they come out of.  I did NOT tell her that I was lying down so that Greer wouldn't fall on the floor when she came out (she asked me specifically "but Mommy, how did you do that without Greer falling on her head!  I kid you NOT!).  

What did you NOT do this week!?

 


9 kind words:

T said...

Oh now I'm researching the scandal...what scandal..what happen?!?!

Anonymous said...

hah! very funny, my friend:) so glad you decided to join in!!!

Miss X said...

I'm with tabi, what scandal? I haven't had cable in nearly 6 months but I miss jon and kate.

Robin said...

Well, I have NEVER forgotten one of my children! And I am NOT reading the blog of someone I do notknow and now looking up a scandal on a t.v. show I've never seen...because I am NOT nosey.

(but I do love your blog!)

Robin

Emily said...

I love your blog! I found it through McMammas blog! Plus I LOVe jon and kate plus eight and just tried to look up info on a scam?? I dvr the show every monday... havent been able to watch it lately bec of football!

Tracy said...

Hi! I found your blog through mckmama's blog (and I got to hers from the voting for the best blog). We emailed once or twice, from the birthmarks.com website. I think of you and Greer often, wondering how her PWS is fading. From your personal page at birthmarks.com it looks great!
My daughter's PWS is fading as well. She just had her 3rd procedure just over a week ago. We'll go back again in December. One side of her face is fading a lot faster than the other, but it was lighter to begin with.

Sorry for the long comment, but I thought it was neat that I came across your blog by accident!

I enjoyed reading your "Not Me Monday" post!

Val said...

Yea Megan, what scandal, you have to tell us now!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love your blog, too!

As far as Jon and Kate...I totally had to laugh because I was reading about it just a few days ago. Are you talking about Jodi's sister???

Lindsay said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmm WHAT Jon & Kate scandal???