Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sorry, This Site is Under Transformation

Well, first of all, I need to apologize.  


I have been changing lots of things around here lately (sorry Joan, I know it drives you crazy), and there is a good reason for it.  The blog is about to change looks (again), and this time it will be for good (at least for a little while!).  Like me, consider the blog "a work in progress."

You may have noticed that my Blog Roll and Favorite Blogs have disappeared from the sidebar.  I'm trying to cut down on the "stuff" over there, and I must say, I love the new alternative to the sidebar blog roll.

I am now "Following" all those blogs on my profile page.  Just click here and "View Complete Profile" to see my awesome blog roll (friends and strangers alike).  It makes it really easy to follow all the blogs I love, and it keeps me updated whenever someone posts something new.  I love it!!!

If I get enough followers, I plan to add a little "followers" widjit, but for now I only have 1 follower (thanks Brittney!).  Feel free to join in, and check out how I am following your blog (if you were already on my blog roll)!

Happy Blogging!!!

1 kind words:

Holly said...

Hey Megan,
I have been reading your blog for a few weeks now and have enjoyed your entries! I can't remember if we have met or not, but I worked with Chris at Sumatanga a few years ago. I was the Team Coordinator for a couple of summers. I guess you could call me a follower =) Your family is beautiful!You can check out my blog if you like: http://hollyandjaylivelovelaugh.blogspot.com