Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Rewind: Coffee with Honey

Each Sunday, I will post a Sunday Rewind with an older picture or story.  It will help me give you a little insight into our history and be a virtual walk down memory lane for me and the kids (they love to look through old pictures and to hear stories about when they were little...like they are just so much older now!)

Honey (Chris' mom) sent me this picture and message after reading my last post.  I just had to share it!

"Megan, I found this picture of Lucy drinking her coffee on the porch when she spent the night with me.  She always has to have her coffee in "Granny's Mickey Cup" (I bought it for her when I went to Disney World with Martha and Johnny).  It was really cold that morning so we didn't last too long on the porch!!  Anyway, thought about this picture when you wrote about you and Lucy having coffee.  I love it because I'll ask her what she wants for breakfast and she'll say "I need coffee".....I usually do too!"

That's My Girl!


0 kind words: