Wednesday, September 17, 2008

At least Lucy thinks I'm living in God's image!

A couple of weeks ago at church, the kids were talking about what name they think describes God or Jesus best. They were given the obvious examples (Father, Savior, King, etc...) and asked to pick the name that they liked best for God.


Their answers really surprised me, and just seemed so unbelievebly intimate....


Reeves chose "Daddy" and Lucy chose "Mother"





Only a child can choose a name for God that is so fitting for what He is in our lives. I am just so humbled that maybe she sees God for what I am for her:


Provider, Comforter, Protector, Boo-boo healer, Compassionate, Forgiving, Loving (I'm trying to forget about the awful things I can be sometimes).


Sometimes, they just melt my heart!

0 kind words: