Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Name....But Not Really!

I officially have a Domain Name!  You can easily access the blog now by typing in 


www.holdituptothelight.com

 I have always wanted to change the name, and today I finally figured out how.  But, have no fear!  You can still reach it through the old link.

It was simply divine intervention that the name was not already taken.  I plan on explaining the meaning behind it sometime in the next few days.  Some of you have probably figured it out, but there are a few details that may help you to understand me a little better.  It basically sums up how I am choosing to live my life here on earth...

I realize that I change things a lot here, but I'm just still trying to figure out everything I want the blog to be.  Don't be surprised if you continue to see changes in the coming days.  I want it to be a reflection of the things I am passionate about while also being fun, interesting, and easy to navigate.   

If you haven't figured it out already, I have a lot going on in my head pretty much all the time....
I'm just hoping that the things I write and post about make any sense at all!  

More later!

1 kind words:

BamaGirl said...

Megan, your blog is really, really good! I've heard of the CVS thing, but it sounds too complicated for me.
Bess