Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Not me!" Monday


It's that time again! Well, almost...

We are on the eve of my new favorite "bloggy" time of the week....and it's called "Not me!" Monday. It's extremely fun and therapeutic. So, here are my "No never....not ME" events for this week. Hope ya'll join in by linking to MckMama's blog or posting a comment of your very own "Not me!" moments here on my blog! Happy "Not me!" Monday!!!

I did NOT sneak some of Greer's frozen baby food cubes of spinach into the spaghetti sauce I made this week. I did NOT do this in a desperate attempt to get my dear hubby to eat something green.....nope, not me!

I did NOT listen to Christmas music every time I was in my car by myself this weekend. I did not EVEN get embarrassed when the guy at the red light saw me belting out "Go, Tell it on the Mountain" at the top of my lungs....nope, not me!

I did NOT forget ANOTHER one of my children this week! Last week, I did NOT almost forget to pick Greer up from Mother's Day Out, and this week....I did NOT lose track of time while at the library and totally MISS getting home before Reeves' bus. Thank the Good Lord, my sweet (and have I mentioned, patient) husband was very close to home and managed to beat him home....whew...nope, I did NOT do that!

I did NOT secretly get excited when Greer woke up with a fever on Wednesday because it meant that I did NOT have to work all morning long like I had planned....nope, I was NOT happy that I had to stay in my PJ's and drink coffee and cuddle with her ALL MORNING LONG....nope, not me!

I mean, could you resist spending a morning with this adorable little thing!!!?


Nope! NOT ME!!!

10 kind words:

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

I did not just come on over here from Mckmama's blog. And I am definitely not going to leave a comment. And I certainly do not think its hilarious that you had to sneak green veggies into your hubby's dinner lol But I do think that your children are totally adorable ;)

Anonymous said...

LOVED the green veggie trick!!!!

Thanks for playing along again, sweet thing;)

Mike and Katie said...

Thanks for visiting. This is really fun and I don't feel bad at all because my husband and boys have spent all day checking on their fantasty football teams!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for stopping by! And I will have to catch up with you as well! And might I add that you have a job that I would have loved to have...you know, had I actually not switched my major and all...

Maryland Mommy said...

Hi there! You are right, we do sound a lot alike! Thanks for stopping by my blog...it is comforting to know that people other than my mom do read my blog ;)!

Love that I am not the only one who has NEVER lost track of time and "forgotten" about one of my kids..oops! Have a great week!

Alexis :)

Jennifer said...

Love your Not Me's and your babies are absolutely adorable!!

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, you just made me want to pull out the Christmas music..

Gina said...

Oh girl, we ARE alike! For those very reasons, I do NOT DO a head count each and every time I get in my car. Even if I am the only one to count!
Have a great day and thanks for the comment!
PS. I thought MY kids were cute, whoooweeeeee you have some cuties!

T said...

Don't feel bad, I secretly love getting those sick cuddles...they are so much better!!

Laurel Campbell said...

Hey...thanks for visiting my blog. I highly recommend Danielle...she did a great job and I love blogging even more now than I did before, which may wind up being detrimental to the cleanliness of my house and to my career!! I added your blog to follow, hope you don't mind...I love meeting new people with a love for the Lord and folks from the state of Bamy!! Hope you have a great week!