Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wordful Wednesday


I am still sorting through all the pictures and souvinirs from our Disney trip, and I will probably have a few more tips and tricks to share in the coming days. This one couldn't wait!

Sorry for the poor quality of this picture. I managed to pirate it off our photopass account, and if I purchase the higher quality picture I'll replace this one. When we were visiting with the princesses one morning, one of the sweet photopass photographers told us about this cool trick!

All you gotta do is ask for "Magic"! After the picture is taken, the photographer will magically place Tinkerbell in your sweet little princess's hand! Isn't it so cool? Lucy fah-reaked when she saw it.




Head on over to Angie's blog for more Wordful Wednesday moments!
Hope you have a magical day!

5 kind words:

James' Full House said...

I have a similar picture of Madilyn Claire holding Tink. Sooo sweet. How fun is it to sit back and watch your children. They are only little once and too soon the magic will be gone. ( or at least explained)

Brandi

Muthering Heights said...

I love her expression!

Lindsay said...

That is just SUPER cool!

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

That is PRECIOUS! :)

Claremont First Ward said...

The picture is PERFECT. I love the expression on her face and that tink is hanging out in her hand.