Thursday, May 28, 2009

In case you're looking for us....

This is where we will be....
all summer long!

It's a pretty sweet life, if I do say so myself...
and I thank my sweet Father every day for my blessings!


Maybe I'll manage to get a smile out of Greer
at some point...

We call this her "duh" look!

And since it's summer....it's time for easy summer suppers! Tonight we're having grilled chicken (marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette) and roasted rosemary/olive oil potatoes. I always have a salad fixed and ready to go (we're all big salad people....well, all of us but Chris!)....and of course I have fresh Ranch dressing ready to serve with it! Yummers!

Wanna come join us? We have plenty!


3 kind words:

mrs boo radley said...

Yum!

Love Greer's look. LOVE.

Come take my quiz! Maybe rosemary's the prize...

You really never know with me...

xxoo,
mrs boo

lenwa said...

don't be surprised if i show up on your doorstep unannounced one day...these dinners sound ridiculously good!

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Hooray for summer!! We, too, can't wait for some unstructured, unscheduled fun!