Monday, May 18, 2009

Room with a view....

We're finally here....Hooray!


If you follow me on twitter, you joined us in our adventures driving down to Orlando yesterday.  It was a pretty slow start (since we had to make not 1, but 2 trips back home to get things we left).....but we got here safe and sound!  We really did pretty well, considering, and made it here just in time for our dinner reservations at T-Rex in Downtown Disney (pretty cool place).  

In a nutshell, Lucy is blown away, and Reeves is showing her the ropes.  She has really never been on vacation like this before, and is in awe of everything.  When we were eating last night, she looked up at me and said....

"I never knew Disney was going to be so COOL!"  

To which I replied, "You ain't seen nothin' yet, baby."  I knew that if she was that excited about the restaurant, the parks would blow her mind!!!  I was right!

I wish I had more time to blog right now, but we're about to head back to Epcot for Dinner.  We're enjoying our awesome hotel room here at the Wilderness Lodge right now....resting up for a fun night out.  Check out our view!



Ground floor room looking right out on the pool...
the kids are in Heaven!

Catch ya later!


1 kind words:

JaniceFry said...

I can't wait to see all the pix when you return! Have a blast! (Hope you haven't had too much rain!)...Have yall gotten any autographs yet???....Tell Lucy that I want a pix of her in front of the Castle for my refrig!...hugs! Jxxoo