Thursday, May 7, 2009

Have I mentioned....

....that,

I can't wait for the lazy days of Summer!

we are leaving for Disney World in just 9 days!!

I am so proud of my husband for going to the doctor for a check-up.

Lucy went with my mom to my grandmother's house for a visit all weekend....
and she is going to be 5 on Sunday.

I have to work on Sunday which also happens to be Mother's Day (in case you didn't know)!

it totally stinks, but I'm trying to remember.....

I'm grateful to have a great job in these tough times.  I mean, how can you not love watching dozens of babies come into the world every day???

my best friend is moving to North Carolina and so is her little boy (yeah, it usually works that way)

her little boy, well, he is my son's best friend...



I just can't talk about it.

Sniff....

I can't wait to plant some flowers with Lucy (who has a new obsession with gardening).

I really need to make an appointment to have my gallbladder removed. 

I love our new church....I mean totally, absolutely, passionately am ON FIRE about it!!!

can't believe I am about to have another baby in kindergarten.  

I can't wait to hang out at the pool all day with the kids, visit with all our friends, and get a tan (I know, I know)!

I am dying to meet my new nephew, Henry, and I miss my sister (Rachel) terribly.

I feel blessed to have my other sister (Erin) living with me!

I am so excited about the 7 year old baseball tournament this weekend....

GO BRAVES!!!



there's nothing like a good margarita!

6 kind words:

Amber said...

We would so be friends...if, you know, we knew each other in real life! :)

Aspiemom said...

You have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, Megan!

gillian said...

My best friends son is my sons best friend too, I wouldn't be able to talk about it either!

Holly said...

Megan, I saw that you are one of Nickolodeon's Parent's Connect's nominees for best local blog. Congratulations and Good Luck!!!

Valerie said...

Megan I think your job would be wonderful. If I was a nurse that is exactly what kind of nurse I would want to be.

Sorry for your friend's moving. It's gonna be sad for both of you!

Have a blessed day!

Oh I am so on fire for my church too!! It's great isn't it?

lenwa said...

your margarita inspired me...except mine isn't in a pretty glass...hah.