Friday, May 8, 2009

I've been NOMINATED, Y'all!!!


And maybe, I'll get to meet Spongebob!
(Reeves would be so proud!!!)

Seriously, though....

One of my sweet readers (I have no idea who, but all of my readers are sweet!) has nominated my little blog for Nickolodeon's Parent's Connect best local blog!  I am so honored!  

Now, let the games begin!

 I try to keep it a secret, but if I'm being honest, I must admit that I am pretty competitive.  May the best blog Hold it Up to the Light win!!!

Go vote, Go Vote, Go Vote, Go Vote.......You only have 67 days left! 

3 kind words:

robyn keller said...

You got my vote!! I love reading your blog. You really crack me up!!

Unknown said...

Thought I better get over and check out my competition! Love your blog and your kids are adorable!

Natalie said...

You got my vote too.....HUGS!!
Nat