Monday, May 4, 2009

Not me!, Monday



It's finally that time again....time for a little free therapy, courtesy of MckMama over at My Charming Kids. We sure have missed her NOT so normal life, and we are so happy that she is back home with all 4 of her adorable MSC!  So in honor of my friend, MckMama, let's get back to celebrating all the little things in our life that we totally did NOT do this week. There's not a week that goes by when I do NOT have about a million Not Me, Moments! How 'bout you?


I did NOT cuss at the garbage can, the dirty clothes, the dirty dishes, the grocery list, the never ending to-do list this morning when I woke up.  My bad attitude can NOT be attributed to my son's restless night.  It was not a miserable night of tummy aches and coughing that almost made us oversleep big time (Lucy did NOT wake us up at a little after 7)!  

I did NOT decide that all the mess would eventually work itself out if I could just chill out and take it a moment at a time.  I did NOT say a quick prayer and give myself a pep talk to get through my morning.  I am NOT working on perspective in this grand little thing called life (and a few posts to go along with that perspective are coming mighty soon, friends).

I am NOT enjoying the silence that is:  Greer sleeping, Lucy playing with Janice and Lily, and Reeves going home with a friend after school.  

I am NOT contemplating a little power nap before all of this bliss comes to an end!

As for everything else in my little life?  Well, we are NOT thinking about putting our house on the market (sooner than later) and moving to a fun little neighboring community.  I am NOT insane that way, and we do NOT already have enough stress in our life already, right?  Why in the world would I NOT want to do something like that?

I have NOT had a blast pouring over floor plans and lot sizes....I am NOT weird that way!

I do NOT have about a million things to do in the next 2 weeks (before the end of school and our Disney trip), and if I don't get off this computer right now.....they will NEVER get done.  Guess that is NOT my cue to sign off!!!

What about you?  What did YOU not do this week????  Please join in the "Not Me!, Monday" fun....I promise you'll love it!



2 kind words:

Bridget said...

I have been looking at all the chores here too, they seem to never end!! Enjoyed reading your Not Me's!

Val said...

Heard about the possibility of ya'll "not moving to a cute little community". Would love to you have you!! Rett would love to see his gal pal on the playground.