Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stake it!!


So, if I weren't sick as a dog this week....THIS is where you would have found me this morning (and Thursday morning). You wanna have a great workout that is fun and effective? Well, find a BodyPump class near you (and it shouldn't be too hard....Les Mills is all over the place these days). You will NOT be disappointed, friends!

If you're like me, I have grown up with a fear of weight lifting......

(for more, click here to head over to Stake It!)

1 kind words:

Kristin said...

After my first BodyPump class I overdid it and literally could not walk the next day. I'm talking, crawling around begging John to shoot me like an old horse pain.

It was a great workout indeed...I just did too much for my first day.

I cannot WAIT for warmer weather so hopefully we can all get rid of these bugs. I think someone has been sick at our house since Christmas.