Friday, March 27, 2009

If things weren't already interesting enough....


..... my Chris is back on staff with these crazy guys! 

He couldn't be happier to be back in the director's chair, and we look forward to spending more time with the guys (they are sincerely some of the most wonderful people you will ever meet). The show will be back on television in the coming weeks and Chris will be directing it....if you listen, his moniker is "Christopher Columbus" (and no, Columbus is not our last name).  Some guy actually thought he was the director by the same name.  That cracked me up! 

Know what else it means?  My life is no longer my own!  Yesterday they had a few laughs at my expense and it was just like old times.  Yes, they are likely to discuss anything if it's good for a laugh, and I suppose I give them some great material.  Good thing it doesn't bother me (and it is all true....there's no denying it)!  Yesterday, they talked about the time I was responsible for the death of one pet frog named Spiderman (belonging to a sweet 2 year old Reeves).  I made the unfortunate decision of placing his aquarium on the deck in the blazing hot July sun....yes, I fried the frog.  That "bit" made a best-of CD if I'm not mistaken.  It is sort of funny now I guess!

So, if you happen to be in a Rick and Bubba market and you hear my sweet hubby's voice, I'd love it if you'd shoot me an email and warn me of my forthcoming embarrassment.  I don't usually get to listen to the show with my crazy brood running around!  If you are NOT in the market, click here to see who in the heck I'm talkin' about...they are a pretty awesome group (and they seriously love them some Jesus, too)! 




Click on that cute button up there to check out a great blog 
and read some more funny stories on your Friday!

9 kind words:

Anonymous said...

Where will they be on TV? I wonder if we'll get them over here.

Allison

Aspiemom said...

I wish they were in our area! They sound great!

You're a great sport, Megan!

Bethany Edgeworth said...

Does this mean we could all be talked about if it could produce a laugh? That kind of makes me nervous :)

Lindsay said...

Oh that's pretty funny - I've often thought if the wives of radio show people ever listened so they could know if they were being made fun of! :-)

JaniceFry said...

It's the WIVES of Rick and Bubba (and CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS) that make the WONDERFUL (fodder for:)the show! wink wink!

Beth said...

LOVE RICK & BUBBA!! People probably think I am obsessed with them, but I promise I am not! :D
I am so glad they are going back on tv.

Heather said...

Your button looks awesome!! Glad it worked. : ) And I've ALWAYS loved your blog layout... it's so cheerful! It was one of the first ones I saw when I decided to makeover my own blog.

James' Full House said...

I can usually listen to the replay for an hour or so while picking up the kids form school and running here and there. I have missed them being on Turner South, I actually miss that whole network it was great.
BJ

Amber@theRunaMuck said...

Megan, I can't wait to tell my Mama that your husband works for RIck and Bubba. I promise she'd just assume meet them than to meet anyone wh had ever lived outside of Bible stories!

I grew up on Rick and Bubba. It makes me LOVE you and your family!