Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Little Ham

Since I got my new camera, I've been trying to shoot lots of pictures of the kiddos.  Lucy has been a pretty good sport (but mostly wants to take all the photos herself).  I have some cute ones of her to share in the next few days.  As for Greer....well, this girl loves the camera!  She's been workin' it pretty much 24/7.  I love my laid back, camera-lovin' girl!


"Tubby Time"
Who doesn't love a nice, warm bath?

I love her smile in this one...I never could catch it with that other camera.

And here she is performing her most favorite trick!

Climbing

She is into (and on top of) just about everything these days....

If only I could get Reeves to play along...he has yet to let me capture him on film (or memory card I should say).  I think it has something to do with being almost 7 and maybe a little bit to do with the absolutely horrible unfortunate haircut that made me cry he got this weekend.  I have GOT to get him back in there to have it fixed.  He actually cried about it this morning....it broke my heart.  I love my tender hearted boy....

It's probably not all that horrible...I'm just a freak about his hair.  He has gorgeous hair.

Promising some less camera-ish posts in the coming days....possibly even as early as tonight!  There's more to my giveaway story that I must share with you before the big day....

Coming March 18th
click my cute little button to read all about it


grab it, post it, tweet it, link it!
Thanks

2 kind words:

Aspiemom said...

Those pics of Greer are so adorable! Especially that one in the tub!

Don't get less-camerish, Megan! I like to see them.

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

Hey, I was checking in for new posts and instead of emailing, just thought I'd leave a comment. All of a sudden, your link on my blog isn't working. It keeps wanting to change it from http://www.holdituptothelight.com/ to that plus index/feed or something like that. Do you know why that would be happening?