Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Funnies - Maybe I'm Not the Only One Who Needs Therapy

Lucy
4 going on 33!

So yesterday was Lucy's day off from school, and we always have a blast. Usually, we have playgroup with some of our favorite buddies, but most of us have been sick this week. We canceled the usual get-together, so that meant a morning home for the girls!

We had a great day, and when Lucy is in charge...there will always be some laughs. Yesterday was no exception! Lately, this girl has put the D in Diva!!!

After breakfast, I promised we would play a game....her choice. While I was cleaning up the disaster dishes, I sent her to the game closet to pick something out. I was trying to get a lot done, really fast. My hands were full when she started pleading for me to come reach a game on the top shelf. I kept telling her I'd be there in a minute, but she is about as patient as your average 4 year old (who knew?)!

After about the fifth or sixth time, she finally decided she needed to insert a phrase that might actually get my attention. Boy did it ever!

Maaahmaaaaa!!!
You better get in here before I have a
panic attack
(pronounced pah-AN-ic ATTACK)
insert major attitude

Where in the WORLD did that come from???
As soon as I got in there, we were both rolling with laughter.
That girl has the most contagious laugh you have ever heard!


Click on that cute little button up there to read more
Friday Funnies
over on Amber's blog!

4 kind words:

Jo said...

So funny! Now WHERE could she have heard that? :-)

Anonymous said...

So cute! There is not a lot in this world better than having a good laugh with one of your kids!

Anonymous said...

Pah-AN-ic Attack? That's how I say it, too!

This is great. I love a real laugh with my babies.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you for the awesome website! Those Remember Nguyen samples are amazing prices! LOVE the green float dresses! I'm getting the short sleeve and I am thinking I'll take it to be monogrammed in hot pink for summer and then the long sleeve would be so adorable for Christmas with a red monogram on the collar. Dressing my little girl is such a fun perk of Mommyhood!