Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dinner and a Movie


I had a date with my brand new camera husband last night....
All three of us had quite a fabulous time!
(actually, Chris helped me learn how
to do all sorts of cool things with it)

"Mommy getting ready!"
photographed by Lucy-Lu
(she's a girl after my own heart)

As soon as Honey arrived at the homestead,
we hit the highway headed for
My Favorite Part of the Date...





Shortly followed by
Chris' Favorite Part of the Date.....




Don't you just love Date Night?!

8 kind words:

Bethany Edgeworth said...

Love the pics!!! The pic of you is just beautiful...maybe Lucy should take some classes.

Aspiemom said...

Wow, that's a great pic of you. You look FANTASTIC! Your work on your weight has really paid off (where are the BEFORE pictures???) Actually, all of the pics are great.

Hmmmm, I go on about 1 date a year so it's hard to remember what "date night" IS!

Glad you had a good time!

Amy said...

what kinda of camera did you end up getting, nikon or canon? i have a nikon D80 and i LOVE it.....

Anonymous said...

OMG! I totally recognize your dinner! That is what I get at Brio too. Glad you had a good time. Catch up later.
amy

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh, how I love date night....:)

Beth said...

I love your hair! It's too cute!!

JaniceFry said...

hey! WHAT DID YOU END UP GETTING?NIKON OR CANON?! whatever one you got makes GREAT pix! I know you're LOVING it! Hugs

Lindsay said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous.....of both your date AND your camera! LOL :-)