Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just Another Thursday...

It turned out to be a gorgeous, sunny day in Alabama!

I credit the Sun and the Good Lord in Heaven for helping
me be joyful after finding that not 1, but 2 of my
precious children wet our their beds last night
on sheets that were just changed yesterday

It could only go up from there, friends!
Choosing Joy and Laughter are the keys to my Success...
especially this week.

And since Spring was definitely in the air
(did it really SNOW last Sunday), Lucy and I decided 
that a little Easter decorating was in order.....

Like our Multi-Tasking Pink Tree with White Lights?
Depending on the time of year, it serves as Lucy's Christmas tree,
a Valentines Tree, or an Easter Tree!

"My-My" anyone? 
(the lovey of choice in our car home)
The origin of the "my-my" is a long story that deserves 
a post of it's very own, but I digress...

Off we went on a little adventure with our buddies Ang, Maddie, and Ben!


Just so you know, this is where you will find us 
come mid-July (when we can't take another 
sweltering Alabama Summer Day any longer)
This awesome place is about 2 miles from 
our neighborhood and well, it is just about perfect!!!

Home for a bit of a rest, supper thrown in the oven, 
wet sheets tossed in the dryer,  
Mommy off to teach a "Breathing and Relaxation" class,  
and Daddy time at the homestead!


Tucking all our babies in to bed....

1 kind words:

Val said...

Hey! Where is that place that is two miles away!?!!?