Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stake it!!


My friend (and blog designer extraordinaire) has asked me to be a contributor on a new blog she started.....and I have humbly accepted!  Thanks for thinking of me, Danielle!

I am so excited about it, and would love for all of you to join us!  We're on a mission to be in the best shape we can be, and we're doing it together (who says we women like to sabotage each other?!).  Head on over and check it out....from now on I will post all weight loss/exercise related things over there.  I'll let you know whenever I post something new!!!

If you'll join us, the upcoming Alabama Summer won't be the only hot thing around here!

On another note, you may have noticed that my prayer requests have disappeared off the sidebar.  It doesn't mean I've quite praying y'all (quite the contrary), it just seems that I couldn't keep up with it that way.  I always felt like I was leaving something or someone out.  I think a better solution is for me to post prayer requests, as I feel lead and per your request, via Twitter.  If you don't tweet (and I really recommend it...very fun), you can still follow me (and lots of other cool people) or just check out my Twitter feed on the sidebar.  Is that cool with y'all?

0 kind words: