Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Motivated

Sorry for the depressing moment in my last post....I got it off my chest and got a move on.  2 loads of laundry, roast & potatoes in the crock pot, dishes loaded, hot shower, and a good long prayer!  I feel much better.  

Greer feels much better, too!  She had a fitful nap, but stayed down for 2 hours.  She woke up fever free, and I'm praying she stays that way.  

Thought you might like to see how she's healing from her last treatment (a week ago today)!  She is looking great, and the bruising should all be gone by the weekend.  What a difference a week makes!  By the way.....green apples are my weapon of choice when I wanna get a good picture of my fast movin' girl!






Happy Tuesday!

Off to get more done!

2 kind words:

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful. Of course, how could she not be? I'm so thankful her fever lowered. Thanks for posting the pics.

Aspiemom said...

My goodness, girl, you can be as mopey and complain all you want on here! You retain the right to get tired, you know? I'm glad that Greer is a little better and hope that you get a better sleep tonight. Doesn't sound like the Henley's are faring too well in the health dept., either.

Feel honored, Megan. Your blog is the only one I'm checking tonight! I'm not even checking my own!

Keep healthy, my friend!