Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Give me a "D"!

Danielle is playing the letter game, so I asked for a letter so I could play, too. It's a fun way to get to know a little bit more about me, and in turn....I can learn more about you!  It's sort of like a modern day chain letter - with a twist!

Danielle assigned me the letter D....which was a LOT harder than I thought it would be! Some of my answers are stretching it a bit.....but you'll get the jist! As I was trying to come up with my 10 things, I kept trying to figure out ways to make my letter work for me. See if you can figure out which ones are a s t r e t c h.

If you want to play along, just leave a comment on this post letting me know. I'll leave you a comment and assign you a letter. Post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter (and let me know when your post is up so I can stop by and read all about you!). When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.

Here we go...


Walt Disney World
Who doesn't!?  We are planning our next trip for 
May of this year...and we can't wait!

Decking My Halls...and Mailbox
I love Decorating for Christmas.
It's my favorite time of year!

Dining Out at Delicious Restaurants
I am a freak about good food...it depresses
me to eat something that is not just fabulous!

DVR
I would never see an episode of The Bachelor without it!
(sorry for the pathetic picture...I am NOT a professional blogger)

Destin, Florida
Our family vacation spot since I was knee high
to a grasshopper!
No prettier beaches anywhere else in the
Continental U.S., friends!

David Wilcox
If it weren't for him...this blog wouldn't have
such a cool and inspiring title.
I have been a bit obsessed with him since 1994.
The song by the same name is on my playlist below.

Driving
Hey, it would be way cooler if the picture above had no
top and no sliding doors, but I'm in the the mini van 
phase of life.
I love to drive around singing at the top of my lungs.
One of my most favorite past times...
especially when I can do it all alone!

Delivery Days
My own and those of my patients.
There is nothing greater than experiencing the miracle 
of birth on a regular basis...I am so amazingly blessed!

The Heart of Dixie!
We don't get near enough respect...it's a great little secret!

Date Night
We need a LOT more of these!!!

Leave a Comment and I'll give you a letter!

Here are the friends who've already taken the challenge...
check out their lists, too!

7 kind words:

Ginger said...

Hmm! Great job. This sounds like fun. We are heading to our fave WDW in March. I can not wait!!! Can't beat the deal they are having.

Lindsay said...

Okay - I think I'm a glutton for punishment by ASKING to do one of these.

Be gentle.

Beth said...

I like this post. You did good! I love Destin too!
I am not sure if I will be very good at this game, but I will try.

Kristin said...

Sure...I'll take a letter!

BTW, if you don't mind my asking, how is the patient you posted about the other day? It's been on my mind all week.

If you would rather not post, I understand, but I've been praying for that family.

Kristin said...

OK...my post is up and you were right! It was harder than I thought and I stretched in some ways.

Thanks!

James' Full House said...

I'll give it a try....

Be nice!

Brandi

James' Full House said...

I'm done with my letter B. It was a little tough. I did stretch a few. that was fun.
Thanks,
Brandi