Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Foggy

I'm really tired.  Greer was restless in the night with fever and a cough.  Chris (who very rarely snores) was cuttin' down a forrest in his sleep.   Lucy slipped in between us at some point, and I was anxiously awaiting the sound of my oldest child's feet clomping down the stairs to join us at any moment.


We really need a bigger bed.

I ended up on the couch with Nana (our dog) snoring beside me....and somewhere around 4:15 I fell back to sleep......

I have lots to do today, and all I want to do is lay on the couch and watch the Today show.  It's just one of those days.....

What about you?  Motivate me!  


1 kind words:

Anonymous said...

I'm there with you, trying to get motivated. I have laundry to put away, breakfast dishes to do, and yet somehow I am blogging. I am saying some prayers for God to get me moving, though, and I think I'm almost ready to face a trip to Sams with my whiny, runny-nosed toddler. At least the other 2 are in school this morning, so I only have 1 to tote along!