Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Not Better Yet!

I was a bit premature in my "all-better" talk!  Greer is still running a temp, and here is what it looked like right before bedtime tonight...


And that was taken under her arm...officially 105.3!!!

So much for all my big birthday plans tomorrow (mani-, pedi-, window shopping, lunch with girlfriends, chocolate eating)..guess I'll be home with my baby girl instead.  Not such a bad gig, though!  She is pretty hilarious when she has a high fever.  We'll just stay in our PJs all day...that I can handle!  

4 kind words:

Anonymous said...

106.3- i think that the real temps on that underarm one is 2 degrees warmer.

Southern Girl said...

Hope Greer is feeling better! And you guys have fun for your birthday tomorrow. I always think of you since you have the same berfiday as Mom! Miss Greer is lucky to have Nurse Mom when she's feeling poopy.
(For the record, the only time my temp was ever that high was the Easter I was 8 and your mom had taken you guys to your grandparents' and your dad was on call and Mom called and your awesome, awesome dad had her bring Molly and I (she was three months old and woke up with a raging ear infection) to y'all's house so he could check us out. Your family rocks! Have a GREAT stay-at-home-snuggly birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to you.

Aspiemom said...

Wow, temps like that freak me out! Maybe it's the nurse in you that keeps you calm. I hope that she is better soon.

And don't you get it!