Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday....I almost FORGOT!


I am so bummed that I forgot to join in on "Works for Me Wednesday" this week! It's the "Mom, I'm Bored" addition, and I knew it would be a must see. We are deep in the throws of summer vacation, and I'm already hearing those three infamous little words! How bout you???

A few minutes ago, I headed over to We are THAT Family to read a few of the links that were posted earlier today (I am just getting home from a busy night of haircare, choir practice, and grocery shopping....just so you know). Let me just say.... with a few clicks of my gorgeous new mouse pad on my almost brand new MacBook Pro touch mouse, I am already set for at LEAST the next week or two. I may not have come up with any brilliant ideas of my own, but I am not ashamed to benefit from some other moms in the trenches. Thank you internets!

Click here for some inspiration.
You're welcome!

0 kind words: