Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And the winner is....

.....lucky number 8 (generated via random.org). I would take a screen shot to prove it, but I have no idea how to do that! Anyone??


Congratulations, Amy!

Blogger Amy said...

Ooh, I am a sucker for stationary! Cute stuff!
I cool down by taking a dip in the pool and then enjoy one of my favorite summertime desserts, Strawberry Trifle-so light and delicious!

June 29, 2009 4:38 PM

Delete




Amy is actually a real life friend....which makes it an even sweeter victory. I can't wait to see what she picks out! I figured out how to link y'all directly to the stationary pages on Danielle's gorgeous freshly updated website. Click here to check out her children's stationary, and click here for the personal stationary. Don't forget...

Everyone (whether you entered the contest or not) can receive $5 off any stationary design this week by mentioning that you heard about it here on my blog. Oh, and Danielle is having a giveaway of her own (you have through today to enter). So, head over, check out all her beautiful designs, and make something your own. She is always coming up with something new, so check back often. In fact, in the last 24 hours, she has a great new product that you HAVE to check out! Very cool and affordable for all you bloggers out there!

Gotta run....

I have toenails to paint (Lucy's), breakfast to cook (Greer's), and coffee to drink (MINE)!

Praying you have a beautiful day....


2 kind words:

Danielle Moss // Graphic Design and Photography said...

Thanks so much for doing this! You're such a sweet friend and wonderful support to me {and my little business}.

Love,

D

Amy said...

OMGosh! I am so excited! I NEVER win anything! So now what? :o)