Friday, June 12, 2009

Fabulous Friday: Summer Treats!



I have been meaning to join in on the Fabulous Friday fun for weeks now, but haven't gotten my act together till now! This one is right up my alley, so I thought I would give it a shot.

My sweet friend, Danielle (yes, we really have become friends) and blog designer extraordinaire hosts this fun bloggy carnival every Friday! I hope you'll join in the fun, too!

So, here's my little entry for this week.....


I think Lucy is completely addicted. We have visited the local shaved ice haunt EVERY DAY this week...

....and we have not been disappointed. It's good, cheap fun, y'all! Can't beat a $1 ice-cold treat on a hot Alabama day. Speaking of a hot Alabama day.....


Can't beat the fake flower foliage that you get (not to mention the AstroTurf) to enjoy while you tackle your icy deliciousness! There's nothing better than enjoying an artificially flavored, sugar-filled delight right outside the local BP Gas Station!


Mmmmmmmmmm! They really are AWESOME!


As for dessert....well, this is how we roll! Enjoy! (Oh, and make sure you scroll down to the bottom and pause my play list before you click play on this video)! Eat UP and Happy Summer, Y'all!


6 kind words:

Brandi said...

Great Fabulous Friday. I love Sno Biz too.

Jordan said...

What a sweet little boy!! He's precious!

anonymous said...

that is the sweetest video. i love ice cream sandwiches!

shanna

James' Full House said...

Oh SHE is soo cute. I love the fact that your kids are naked mine are too half the time and that you have your cover off your high chair. We have had ours off for months now, easier to clean. I haven't given lil B an ice cream sandwich yet, I really haven't though of it- great idea. I will stop by the store on my way home from scrapbooking tonight and pick up some frozen treats to try.

Thanks,
Brandi

Danielle Moss said...

Thanks for playing along! Greer looks so cute having her shaved ice.

I forgot to mention that I LOVE shaved ice {and sno cones}. Are they the same thing?

I went to this awesome shaved ice place last year. It was delicious!

Have a fabulous friday and a great weekend.

Talk soon, I hope.

Love,

D

Jennifer said...

Cute! I'm about to do one!