Monday, December 1, 2008

Treatment #5....Here we come!!


My sweet precious baby girl is headed for laser treatment #5 in the morning.  If you don't know her birthmark story, I encourage you to read about it here.  It is amazing how far she has come, and all the things we have learned as we travel this journey with her.  Greer is an absolute blessing from God, and she has taught us so much in her short little 10 months here on Earth.  


5 o'clock is going to come early, and I know I need to be sleeping.  I am pretty hyped up and anxious, even though I know she is in God's hands.  She will be put to sleep again for this treatment, and with that comes a bit of anxiety.  I know that God will be with her in the operating room, and I will be praying for her and her doctors and nurses as they take care of her.  If you feel led, I would love some extra prayers in the morning.  We have to be there at 6 and Chris will be staying with the other kids and getting them to school.  I know I can handle it, but knowing that you are praying for us will surely give me peace as I sit and wait for her to come back from recovery.  I plan to keep my twitter up to date, too.

Chris has just gone back to bed, after sitting with me and praying over our sweet one.  I have so much to be thankful for, and I praise God for the amazing healing we have seen so far.  I think I'll go join him and pray for some peaceful sleep....for all of us! 

1 kind words:

Aspiemom said...

I was just praying for you all.

I'll be looking forward to hearing how it went today.